Sunday 12 February 2012

DREAM VACATION - THE USA

One of the presentations given in 3rd Year was about The USA. Marta de los Ríos (3rd Year A) shares her dream holiday with us!




'Are you looking for a dream vacation? Do you want to visit the USA? If your answer is yes, then I have the perfect vacation for you. It is a tour around the United States of America. I am going to visit some cities like New York, Miami, Las Vegas or Los Angeles. This is the perfect vacation for people who want an active vacation but also for people who want to relax.


As you know, the USA are situated under Canada and over Mexico. USA is the most beautiful country in my opinion. The tour begins in New York. I think it is a city with a lot of different cultures and therefore, you can meet a lot of interesting people. I am going to stay here for two weeks. I am staying in a luxury hotel called 'The New York Palace'. In New York, I am going to visit the Madison Square Garden to see The Lakers play, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State, Times Square, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center and Brooklyn Bridge.
After two intense weeks in New York, I am going to take a plane to go to Miami beach to spend four relaxing days there. In Miami, I'm going to stay at a hotel called 'Four Season'.
Then, I am going to take another plane to go to Las Vegas. Here, I am going to stay in a hotel called 'Luxor'. It has the shape of a pyramid and it is very high. On the second day at Vegas, I am going to take a trip to visit the Grand Canyon in a light plane.
Finally, I am going to take the last plane to go to LA. I am staying in a hotel called 'Magic Castle'. I am going to visit the Fame Walk, Beverly Hills, Universal Studios, Holliwood and the two most famous beaches: Santa Monica and Venice Beach.


That is my dream vacation. Does this sound like a dream vacation to you? I think it does! The cost is 8000 euros for a month and it includes the hotels, the flights and the visits. It is a wonderful opportunity to visit the United States. So, what are you waiting for? It's time to go to the USA!'

No comments:

Post a Comment