Sunday 12 February 2012

DREAM VACATION - CANADA

Let's travel to Canada with Natalia Cándano (3rd Year A)!


'Are you looking for a dream vacation? Do you love Canada? In my opinion, Canada is the best country. Canada is a country situated in North America. This vacation is perfect for people who love travelling, visiting cities, going shopping, visiting museums and also for Justin Bieber fans because he is Canadian.


My ideal vacation would be as follows. I will visit many cities in Canada: Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. I will visit the Supreme Court in Ottawa. I would also like to take pictures of the totems, because they are very famous, traditional and beautiful.
I would like to visit the tower at the National Bank of Canada, it is a financial centre.
I would travel by plane and I'd like to stay in a hotel. This hotel must be big, beautiful and nice.


This vacation is expensive, but if you have the money and it's your dream to visit Canada, I think you should go! In the future, I'll travel to Canada and I will visit the cities, the Supreme Court and the totems!'

No comments:

Post a Comment