Saturday 11 February 2012

MY SILVER MEDAL

Helena Martínez-Sellés (1st Year B) spoke about her silver medal:

'Good afternoon, I'm going to speak about my prized possession, my most prized possession. Actually, I don't really need it for anything, but every time I look at it, it reminds me that I have to study, to be good... My most prized possession is my silver medal.


This silver medal is not a normal one, it's made of silver and it's circular. When I made my First Holy Communion, some friends gave it to me (because my mum asked them to). I made my First Holy Communion in 2009. I always wear it, except when I have a shower or when I practice synchronized swimming, because the chain can't get wet. 


This possession is important for me because, as I said, it reminds me that I have to study, be a good person, help at home, etc. I also like this possession because it shows Our Lady when She was young like us. In the future, I will give it to my first daughter.


I have other prized possessions, like my guitar, my pandora bracelet and some bathing costumes that I have for my synchronized swimming competitions.'



1 comment:

  1. monica, helenas sister17 February 2012 at 20:12

    I think you did it fantastic.

    ReplyDelete